Monday, September 12, 2005

For a guy who most likely screwed up Chem paper 3...

Note: Extremely sexist views ahead (against women, since I'm a guy...).

I'm in an incredibly good mood.

Reason: Final Fantasy VII: Advert Children is finally released! At least the DVDrips are.

Hehehe.

In any case, Chem today was kinda fun, since I most likely messed around a little too much on my Bio chem option. I hope that the marker won't deduct too many marks from questions 1-8, since I doubt I got everything right.

Oh well.

GP was probably the best, with an essay question that is highly likely to grab the "Best. Question. Evar." award.

If women ruled, the world would be a better place. Do you agree?

ROFL! I can't help but let a laugh escape me when I read that, even more so, since it's the very first damned question on the paper. While I want to write a totally nonsensical essay which will show that this is otherwise (I'm feeling sexist these days. Sue me.), I found that I lack examples on women leaders who have led countries to ruin (Dowager was the only one which crossed my mind, with Margaret Thatcher being one of the leaders who would be on the "balance" point in my essay). Perhaps it's simply a lack of women leaders to start with, just as how it's difficult to name something which women invented. However, while women have their weak points, it's just like how man never grow up (somehow cars never seem to go old. From toy cars, to Skylines...)

I am thinking of writing something on this issue later, perhaps next week when I'm free.

Until then, to maths and physics!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home